Coastal Flood ADVISORY in effect for:
Cheddar Business Update
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- American Airlines is joining United and JetBlue in reducing the number of flights out of New York area airports as the city braces for its worst week since the coronavirus outbreak began.
- New York City is banning the video conferencing platform Zoom in schools over security concerns.
- American Airlines is cutting international flights by 60% this summer as travel demand continues to slow.
- Apple has acquired popular weather app Dark Sky,
- State attorneys general will meet with the Justice Department to investigate possible monopolistic practices of Google.
- Mercedes-Benz is recalling nearly 745,000 vehicles across the U.S. due to faulty sunroofs.