Cheddar Business Update
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- The number of people filing for unemployment benefits last week fell to its lowest level since 1973.
- The deadlines for bids to host Amazon's second headquarters has come.
- Blue Apron is cutting about 6-percent of its workforce, or about 300 people, nearly four months after the meal-kit company went public.
- IBM shares are trading higher after the company's recent earnings beat expectations.
- Netflix shares are trading at all time highs after the company said it added 5.3 million subscribers in the last quarter, mostly overseas.