2 hospitalized in Norwalk CO scare

Two men in Norwalk have been hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning.Firefighters say they were working on a generator inside the basement of a home on

NORWALK - Two men in Norwalk have been hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Firefighters say they were working on a generator inside the basement of a home on West Rocks Road.

One of them passed out and the other called 911.

Officials say both men are expected to be OK.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Connecticut Sportscast, Feb. 23
Police say a red pickup truck was speeding 2 Police: 2 killed, 1 injured in Stamford crash
Weston Animal Control officers say a small family 3 Coyote attacks small dog in Weston
Crews worked Thursday to recover the wreckage of 4 Crews recover East Haven plane wreckage; victims identified
Kristina's Korner tracks the 5 Trending: "NASA Discovers Habitable Worlds"

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Focus on Connecticut Focus on Connecticut

Features local, state and federal officials discussing the issues around southwestern Connecticut.

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut. Our Lives

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut.

Each week News 12 Connecticut introduces you to Hometown Hero

News 12 highlights people who give to the community.

We spotlight a local team each week. Connecticut Team of the Week

Each week News 12 Connecticut highlights a team from a local school.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE