BRIDGEPORT - A second carbon monoxide scare in just three days forced more families out of their homes in Bridgeport.

The Connecticut Post says fire officials evacuated five apartments in a building on Chestnut Street yesterday afternoon.

Firefighters tell the paper a loose furnace flue created a buildup of deadly gas in the building.

Three families were reportedly home at the time, but EMTs say everyone is OK.

A generator running in a basement sent 10 people to the hospital Saturday on Madison Avenue.

New details emerge on Bridgeport CO scare