4 firefighters hurt in fire at Latex International factory in Shelton
SHELTON - Four firefighters were hurt in a factory fire in Shelton early this morning.
It started around 1 a.m. at Latex International on River Road.
Fire crews from several towns responded and hazmat crews responded.
Read More: Connecticut Top Stories
They say one firefighter suffered a broken arm while three others were treated for heat exhaustion.
Officials say the fire was contained to some dryers in the basement although the entire building suffered smoke and water damage.