7 hospitalized in Greenwich CO scare

Seven people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in Greenwich.It happened early yesterday morning at 222 Valley Road.A family member called

GREENWICH - Seven people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in Greenwich.

It happened early yesterday morning at 222 Valley Road.

A family member called 911 to report they were all feeling sick.

Officials say they found a faulty furnace emitting CO levels 500 times above normal levels.

Everyone is expected to be OK.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

Authorities say Sophia Hernandez was abducted from a 1 Amber Alert issued by Bridgeport police for 6-year-old girl
Crews worked Thursday to recover the wreckage of 2 Crews recover East Haven plane wreckage; victims identified
3 Connecticut Sportscast, Feb. 23
Weather Kids: Stanwich School 4 Weather Kids: Stanwich School
Nassau Police are investigating a multi-vehicle accident that 5 Police: 1 person killed in multi-vehicle LIE accident

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Focus on Connecticut Focus on Connecticut

Features local, state and federal officials discussing the issues around southwestern Connecticut.

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut. Our Lives

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut.

Each week News 12 Connecticut introduces you to Hometown Hero

News 12 highlights people who give to the community.

We spotlight a local team each week. Connecticut Team of the Week

Each week News 12 Connecticut highlights a team from a local school.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE