BRIDGEPORT - (AP) - A Bridgeport family has been savedfrom a house fire by a new bride who rushed inside through thicksmoke while wearing her wedding gown. Officials say Georgette Clemons had just left her weddingreception Sunday evening when she spotted smoke coming from aBridgeport home. Clemons got out of the car she was riding in and ran into thehome. She says a woman was yelling about her animals and didn'twant to leave, so she had to pull her out. As firefighters arrived and battled the blaze after members ofthe Eitelberg family were rescued, Clemons was nearby folding herblackened wedding dress. Clemons says she messed up her shoes, but says that's no bigdeal because everyone is safe.