Camper goes up in flames in Stamford

Stamford fire officials are investigating after a camper parked near a home caught fire.It happened just before 1 a.m. on Vine Road.Fire officials say the

STAMFORD - Stamford fire officials are investigating after a camper parked near a home caught fire.

It happened just before 1 a.m. on Vine Road.

Fire officials say the camper is a total loss.

No one was hurt.

Officials say they are still trying to figure out what sparked the fire.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Word on the Street: 'As Young As You Feel Day'
Students and their parents trekked along icy patches 2 The Buzz: Schools reopen after storm
Maureen Ferrer is the lead ambassador for the 3 Hometown Hero: Maureen Ferrer
At the Atlantic Terminal Mall, some shoppers shrugged 4 Booklyn gets back to business after snow day
Officials say the woman was pronounced dead at 5 Police: Woman jumps to death at Stamford mall

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Focus on Connecticut Focus on Connecticut

Features local, state and federal officials discussing the issues around southwestern Connecticut.

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut. Our Lives

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut.

Each week News 12 Connecticut introduces you to Hometown Hero

News 12 highlights people who give to the community.

We spotlight a local team each week. Connecticut Team of the Week

Each week News 12 Connecticut highlights a team from a local school.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE