BRIDGEPORT - Flames tore through a Bridgeport home Monday night, but everyone was able to get out thanks in part to a 6-year-old girl. Officials say the fire broke out on the third floor of 375-377 Grand St. The 6-year-old, Tanea Coombes, lives on the first floor with her mom and two siblings. Due to recent fire drill training at school, Coombes knew exactly what to do when the fire alarms went off."I told my mommy get out, get out, there's a fire alarm," says Coombes. "My doggy stopped, dropped and rolled too."Ten people, including three children, are getting help from the Red Cross. They're also praising the girl for putting lessons she learned at school into use. A Bridgeport firefighter, who was injured in the blaze, is recovering.