Darrell Grant, 46, found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in Stamford

Investigators believe the snow forced the exhaust back into the car. (1/6/14)

STAMFORD - Stamford police are investigating after a man was found dead in his car Sunday.

Police believe Darrell Grant, 46, had been sleeping in his car with it running and died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Investigators say the car may have been pushed up against a snow bank. They believe the snow forced the exhaust back into the car.

Read More: Connecticut Top Stories

Grant was found in the car, parked on Grove Street, by his father. 

Add new comment

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12