Fire damages Milford home

Milford fire officials say an electrical problem sparked a fire at a home on Hillside Avenue yesterday.They say the homeowner smelled smoke and then saw

MILFORD - Milford fire officials say an electrical problem sparked a fire at a home on Hillside Avenue yesterday.

They say the homeowner smelled smoke and then saw it coming from a second floor bedroom.

No one was hurt.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

Police say they've made an arrest in a 1 Bridgeport police make arrest in fatal shooting
Authorities are working to return a homicide suspect 2 Authorities work to return homicide suspect to CT
News 12's Danielle Campbell and Storyville American Table 3 LI Winter: Mardi Gras - seafood
Kristina's Korner tracks the 4 Trending: "Botched Oscars"
2 people were killed and 1 man is 5 2 killed, 1 in stable condition after Gabreski Airport plane crash

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Focus on Connecticut Focus on Connecticut

Features local, state and federal officials discussing the issues around southwestern Connecticut.

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut. Our Lives

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut.

Each week News 12 Connecticut introduces you to Hometown Hero

News 12 highlights people who give to the community.

We spotlight a local team each week. Connecticut Team of the Week

Each week News 12 Connecticut highlights a team from a local school.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE