Fire destroys kitchen of duplex on Hope Street in Stamford

The flames broke out inside a duplex on

The flames broke out inside a duplex on Hope Street Friday night. (May 3, 2014 7:00 AM)

A Stamford man says his neighbor's kitchen is destroyed after going up in flames Friday night.

The flames broke out inside a duplex on Hope Street at around 8 p.m.

Jorge Fernandez says he could smell smoke in his part of the house, so went outside and discovered the other half was on fire. He says he ran inside with a bucket full of water in an attempt to put out the flames.

Fernandez...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12