+-

Fire sparks in Elm Street home in Stratford

Officials say the fire started in the chimney.

Officials say the fire started in the chimney. (April 28, 2014 8:45 AM)

Fire officials say a Stratford home is in need of repairs after a fire sparked in the home's chimney.

Officials say the blaze began last night, and when firefighters got to the scene they had to open up a wall to put out the flames.

Assistant Chief of the Stratford Fire Department John Conway says people need to have their flue inspected and cleaned every year to prevent fires from erupting...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12