Fire sparks in garage of Easton home on Dogwood Court due to improper disposal of ashes

Fire officials say the fire could have easily

Fire officials say the fire could have easily been prevented. (January 19, 2014 6:45 AM)

The Easton Fire Department wants to remind residents of the importance of safely and properly disposing fireplace ashes.

Firefighters responded to a garage fire at a house on Dogwood Court Saturday night. They say the fire started because someone improperly disposed of hot ashes from a fireplace.

One person was inside the home at the time and got out safely.

Fire officials say...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12