GREENWICH - Firefighters responded to a propane emergency at a Greenwich school this afternoon.

Officials say construction crews knocked over a propane tank while working on a new building at the Greenwich County Day School at 400 Old Church Road.

Headmaster Adam Rohdie says a propane heater was curing the concrete in the new structure and it then tipped over and exploded, causing the fire.

Rohdie says the Greenwich Fire Department was on the scene in less than five minutes and put out the fire.

Officials say that there were no injuries and the construction should be complete by the end of the school year.