GREENWICH - A Greenwich woman has been left homeless for the holidays after a fire ripped through her Mason Street apartment last night. Firefighters say the fire started shortly before 7 p.m. in the kitchen of her first-floor apartment. They say she left the room after putting food on the stove, which apparently set off the spark. A tenant on the third floor says he ran across the street to a nearby firehouse when he heard the alarm. Officials say three tenants sustained minor injuries and were taken to Greenwich Hospital. A neighbor whose apartment was damaged in the fire says she plans on staying with someone else until repairs are complete.For extended video of the Greenwich apartment fire, click on iO Extra on Channel 612.