STAMFORD - Neighbors are looking for answers in the home explosion that destroyed a Stamford mansion yesterday.
Police are not allowing anyone near the site, including the media.
Residents who live on Lynam Road in Stamford near where the house blew up say they are thankful no one was hurt. They say the explosion literally shook the area and are hoping for more information about why it happened.
As News 12 Connecticut reported, officials are looking into the possibility that the blast was caused by an ignited propane tank.