NORWALK - A Norwalk family is recovering this evening after a downed power line set fire to their shed.

Fire officials say the blaze started outside a home on Comstock Hill Avenue after a utility pole fell onto a pile of dry leaves. Homeowner Salvatore Galaz says no one was hurt, but is imploring other residents to watch their properties. The fire marshal says dry and gusty conditions create the perfect storm for brush fires. The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning for southwestern Connecticut.To watch extended video of the Norwalk brush fire, click on iO Extra on Channel 612.