NORWALK - Officials say a fast-moving fire gutted a two-story Norwalk home Saturday, but no one was hurt.

The fire broke out shortly after 11 a.m. at 6 Orange St. Investigators say the homeowner was working on wiring above the front door when he heard a pop and called 911.

Neighbors say the fire caused a huge plume of smoke, but firefighters controlled it before it spread to other homes.

Officials are looking into the wiring issue near the front porch, but have yet to determine the cause of the blaze.