Norwalk nail salon damaged in fire

NORWALK - An employee at a Norwalk nail salon says some services will be temporarily unavailable after a fire damaged the business over the weekend. The blaze broke out Sunday afternoon at Angel Tips on Connecticut Avenue. Fire officials say a hot water heater caught fire while the salon was open with clients inside. They say a worker saw the flames and got everyone out safely. Officials say the salon will reopen tomorrow.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

Max Antoine, 33, was shot and killed early 1 Family urges Stamford man's killer to surrender to police
The state's attorney's office called Jheison Callecastro, 21, 2 Suspect in police chase appears in court
State and local leaders kicked off a city-wide 3 Bridgeport kicks off anti-litter campaign
One person has been pronounced dead after an 4 Police: 1 person killed in Bridgeport shooting
Police say a man and woman from New 5 Police: Couple steals $30K in supplies from Home Depot

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Focus on Connecticut Focus on Connecticut

Features local, state and federal officials discussing the issues around southwestern Connecticut.

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut. Our Lives

Celebrates African-American culture in southwestern Connecticut.

Each week News 12 Connecticut introduces you to Hometown Hero

News 12 highlights people who give to the community.

We spotlight a local team each week. Connecticut Team of the Week

Each week News 12 Connecticut highlights a team from a local school.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE