+-

Officials: Electrical problem sparked Greenwich home fire

A neighbor captured video of the burning Chapel

A neighbor captured video of the burning Chapel Street home. (March 9, 2014 5:54 PM)

Officials say an electrical problem sparked a fire that extensively damaged a Greenwich home Saturday morning.

Neighbors on Chapel Street say there was no one home when the blaze began just after 11 a.m. They say the woman who lived there was in Florida at the time of the incident.

Firefighters say nearly everything inside the home was destroyed in the fast-moving fire. They say the...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12