Officials investigate carbon monoxide, hydrogen cyanide death on Juniper Drive in Milford

Officials are investigating the death of a Milford man, who they say died with high levels of carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide in his system. (4/24/14)

MILFORD - Officials are investigating the death of a Milford man, who they say died with high levels of carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide in his system.

Investigators say the man died Tuesday night, after working on his motorcycle in a closed garage on Juniper Drive.

Fire officials say it is important for residents to have working smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.

Read More: Connecticut Top Stories

Officials say they are not ruling the death an accident or a suicide. They also say they are not releasing the victim's name.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12