NORWALK - Norwalk fire officials were called to a two-family home on Elmwood Avenue for an oil spill in the basement last night.
They say the landlord recently converted to natural gas and was in the process of transferring fuel from the oil tank to a smaller container.
They say 15 gallons of oil overflowed last night.
Officials say the spill was large enough that the fire department had to call in state environmental officials.
They say the landlord will not be fined, but is responsible for the cleanup.