NORWALK - Norwalk police are investigating the death of a local auto repair shop owner whose body was found at his business by one of his employees. Police say the worker found William Boone, 55, inside a pickup truck in the garage of Boone's Auto Service this morning. They say it appears he died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning after the truck was left running for an extended period over the weekend. "He's probably been in there for over 24 hours, from what we can tell," says Norwalk Police Sgt. Tom Roncinske. Family and friends stood nearby as authorities removed his body from the garage. The medical examiner has yet to release the cause of death.