TRUMBULL - A man was reportedly found unconscious and not breathing this weekend at the Trumbull Mall.
The Connecticut Post reports police got a call that a 21-year-old man was found on the floor in a bathroom.
A friend of the victim reportedly told police that the man used heroin and other illegal drugs in the past.
The paper reports police had to give the man Narcan, a drug that is used for narcotic overdoses.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is reportedly expected to make a full recovery.