AMITY - School officials say an Amity student passed out last week from consuming a firecracker - two crackers with peanut butter and marijuana sandwiched in the middle.Amity Regional Superintendent Dr. John Brady says one student sold the firecracker to the other and now both are facing drug charges.Brady also said that students' drug involvement at the school is minimal, but that this was the second incident involving marijuana at the school this year.Officials say the students are both facing a series of charges, but Brady says he's not sure what kind of action the district will take.