Stamford attack victim Victor Eng relieved following arrests of 2 more teens

Stamford police say they arrested the teens Monday for the incident last week on Prospect Street. (2/18/14)

STAMFORD - Victor Eng spoke exclusively with News 12 Connecticut Tuesday following the arrest of two more teenagers in a vicious attack on the Stamford High School bookkeeper. 

Eng says he's relieved to hear that three of the four suspects have been arrested. 

Stamford police say they arrested the teens Monday for the incident last week on Prospect Street. Eng, 64, was allegedly thrown to the ground and punched in the face by four students. He suffered fractures to his neck, back and arm.

READ MORE: Connecticut Crime Stories

A 15-year-old had already been arrested a couple of days after the attack. According to authorities, another arrest is expected. Police say all the suspects attend Stamford Academy. 

Eng says it will take several weeks and possibly months, but he expects to make a full recovery.

Add new comment

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12