+-

Stamford house fire leaves family homeless

Fire crews say five people and a dog

Fire crews say five people and a dog were home when smoke detectors went off. Officials say the family thought they were set off by their cooking breakfast, but investigators say they believe the fire started in the living room and spread to the second floor. (April 26, 2014 5:47 PM)

Emergency crews spent Saturday morning extinguishing a house fire in Stamford that has left a family homeless.

The incident occurred on Summit Ridge Road.

Fire crews say five people and a dog were home when smoke detectors went off. Officials say the family thought they were set off by their cooking breakfast, but investigators say they believe the fire started in the living room and...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12