STRATFORD - Stratford fire officials say an electrical issue sparked a boat fire at Brewer's Marina Friday that almost killed a child trapped in a cabin. The fire broke out Friday at around 6 p.m. in a vessel docked at the marina. Witness Alison Miller says the family that owns the boat had just returned to the marina when the father plugged the boat into the dock for power. She says smoke then began billowing from the cabin, prompting the man to leap onboard and save his 4-year-old son. Miller says she checked on them afterward, and both father and son appeared to be fine.