Stratford McDonald's closed after fire

Firefighters say the blaze broke out inside a

Firefighters say the blaze broke out inside a fryer just before 7 a.m. (February 20, 2014 1:39 PM)

The McDonald's on Barnum Avenue Cutoff in Stratford is closed following a fire today.

Firefighters say the blaze broke out inside a fryer just before 7 a.m.

The flames were quickly put out.

However, the damage to the building was significant enough that the restaurant can not reopen until it has been inspected by the town....

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with acccess to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12