Garage fire put out in Stratford

Firefighters worked quickly to put out a fire that started in a garage in Stratford around 1 a.m.



The incident happened at 25 Park Land Drive. 



News 12 was told the fire started by ashes left outside near the garage. 



A neighbor saw the smoke and called for help. 



No one was hurt, and the garage was only damaged on the outside. 


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."