7 hospitalized in Greenwich CO scare

Seven people were taken to the hospital after a carbon monoxide scare in Greenwich.

It happened early yesterday morning at 222 Valley Road.

A family member called 911 to report they were all feeling sick.

Officials say they found a faulty furnace emitting CO levels 500 times above normal levels.

Everyone is expected to be OK.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."