Stratford family displaced after home catches fire on McGrath Court

A home in Stratford is in need of repairs after a fire broke out in the attic.



It started in a duplex on McGrath Court Thursday night.



Firefighters say they were able to contain the flames.



Officials say one of the families will not be able to return home until repairs are made.



No one was hurt. 


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."