1 firefighter hurt in Stamford laundromat fire

Stamford fire officials say one firefighter was injured at a fire inside a laundromat on Hope Street Saturday. 



Fire officials say that when they got there, there was fire billowing from the entrance and the roof of the building. 



They say they were able to contain the fire to a clothes dryer within minutes.



One firefighter suffered a minor burn but no one else was hurt. 


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."