No one injured in Norwalk house fire on Walnut Street

Firefighters in Norwalk say smoke detectors saved a family's life after a fire started in their home.



It happened on Walnut Street around midnight.



Firefighters say the sounds from the smoke detectors woke up two residents and they dialed 911.



Firefighters say no one was hurt. 


sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 5 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login, create an account or subscribe to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."