Police: Man overdosed in Burger King bathroomPosted: Updated:
Police say a man was found dead of a drug overdose in the bathroom of a Burger King restaurant in Bridgeport.
It happened at the Boston Avenue location. The body of 30-year-old Louis Mark Cilberti II was found Friday morning behind a locked bathroom door.
Police say the man had overdosed in the bathroom sometime Thursday night.
The restaurant reopened on Saturday.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Gov. Ned Lamont said Monday that 578 new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Connecticut, bringing the total number of cases to 2,571.
- The USNS Comfort arrived in New York Harbor Monday. Also: the death toll tops 1,200 in New York and hospital tents go up in Central Park.
- Danbury Hospital has already received more than 5,000 surgical masks, and it is due to get 1,500 of the N95 disposable respirators Tuesday.
- The first child to die from the coronavirus in New York City has been confirmed, according to the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- A Danbury woman says she has been unable to get hydroxychloroquine, the drug she needs due to an immune disorder, because the FDA approved it as a possible coronavirus treatment.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.