Police seek driver involved in fatal Norwalk hit-and-runPosted: Updated:
Police are searching for the driver in a fatal hit-and-run in Norwalk.
The incident occurred around 9:15 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Lowe Street.
Police say when they arrived at the scene, they found the man lying in the road. He was taken to a hospital where he later died.
Police found the vehicle involved in the crash on Ely Avenue.
No arrests have been made.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- The Department of Public Health says that 44 residents at Golden Hill Rehab Pavilion on Bridgeport Avenue tested positive.
- State officials say it's important for consumers to know their rights as they scramble to cancel their travel plans because of the pandemic.
- More people in Connecticut are grieving in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.More people in Connecticut are grieving in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Officers say this is the city's fifth homicide of the year.Officers say this is the city's fifth homicide of the year.
- While OEC Brewing's beers are still available for curbside pickup, the taproom closed and was changed into a makeshift pantry.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.