Fire breaks out in Danbury home

Posted: Updated:
DANBURY -

A fire broke out in a Danbury home early Saturday morning.

Officials say that the fire started in the garage of the home on Indian Spring Road after 1 a.m.

The Danbury Fire Department tells News 12 that a gas log stove is the alleged cause of the fire. They say that once the gas and electric were secured the fire was extinguished.

Officials say that no one was injured.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."