Connecticut Hospice hosts Home Care Job FairPosted: Updated:
The Connecticut Hospice held a Home Care Job Fair at their Norwalk Patient Service Office Tuesday.
The organization is looking for certified nursing assistants and home health aides to help patients in their homes.
Organizers said these jobs are essential for patients under hospice care.
For more information about Connecticut Hospice and career opportunities, click here.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Hundreds paid their respects Thursday to late state Rep. Ezequeil 'Zeke' Santiago, who died of a major heart attack last week.
- Happy National Puppy Day! Are you a dog or a cat person?Happy National Puppy Day! Are you a dog or a cat person?
- News 12's Sean McCabe heads to Battlegrounds Gaming in Norwalk to play the game Pit Crew, which utilizes teamwork to keep a car moving. The game plays in just 15 minutes and can include up to nine people.
- Sen. Richard Blumenthal says "bureaucratic red tape" has caused a local veteran who served in Afghanistan to lose his disability benefits and end up homeless.
- Tribal Winds, Connecticut's third casino, received the green light Thursday from federal authorities.
- The Yankees showed off their dining menu ahead of the new baseball season.The Yankees showed off their dining menu ahead of the new baseball season.
- The 2019 New York City St. Patrick's Day parade was held Saturday, March 16 along Fifth Avenue, from 44th Street to 79th Street.
- Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- With spring just days away, Newsday's Jennifer Berger shows News 12's Elizabeth Hashagen some hot toys that will be sure to warm up your spring!