Suspect arrested in Norwalk stabbing that injured manPosted: Updated:
Police say a man was stabbed overnight in Norwalk, and a suspect has been arrested.
The victim, whose identity was not released, was found on Lexington Avenue. He was taken to Norwalk Hospital with serious injuries.
Police say they have arrested Angel Mejia in connection to the incident.
Witnesses told police that Mejia had been involved in a street fight and used a knife to stab a victim. He was taken into custody his home.
There is no word on the condition of the victim.
- A Bridgeport man who served 33 years in New York prison for murder had his conviction overturned Wednesday.
- A 72-year-old Stamford business owner was sentenced to 18-months in prison after not filing his taxes
- Police say a Hispanic man in his 50s was stabbed in the stomach at a home at 107 Frederick St. around 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- Prosecutors say the arrest warrant against Ricky Garcia, of Milford, includes witnesses who say they saw the 57-year-old beat Christopher Peckham to death.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- This week's workout comes from trainer Jamie at Lifestyle Fitness. This medicine ball throw and twist is great for your core and obliques.
- It's National Wine Day! What type of wine do you like?It's National Wine Day! What type of wine do you like?
- Daria Maya’s website is called WeLifeguard.com, and it serves towns around Westport. The site helps people at pool parties hire lifeguards.
- Firing up the grill this weekend? One Norwalk doctor has a grill cleaning tip that could save you a lot of pain.