That’s Amore Festival held in StamfordPosted: Updated:
Hundreds of residents headed to Columbus Park in Stamford to celebrate Columbus Day and Italian culture.
The first That's Amore Festival featured performers, drinks and lots of food.
Attendees said it was also a chance to teach the next generation about their culture and traditions
Organizers say they plan on holding the event next year.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
Gov. Lamont: Scholastic will provide 180,000 learning materials to aid school districts in distance learningSchools in Connecticut will reopen on May 20, and Scholastic will provide 180,000 learning materials to school districts to further aid distance learning, state officials say.
- Carnegie Hall’s new online series aims to connect artists with audiences everywhere.Carnegie Hall’s new online series aims to connect artists with audiences everywhere.
- Some of Broadway’s biggest stars will be taking part in a virtual Passover seder April 11.Some of Broadway’s biggest stars will be taking part in a virtual Passover seder April 11.
- Colleges and universities around the tristate are starting to look at virtual alternatives to reach out to potential students who are in social isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- News 12 is holding a series of concerts via social media to keep our audience and viewers entertained and engaged during these challenging times.News 12 is holding a series of concerts via social media to keep our audience and viewers entertained and engaged during these challenging times.
- This week's Super Pink Moon is the biggest full moon of 2020. Did you see it? Share your photos with us.
- In these trying times, we can all use a breath of fresh air every once in a while. News 12 wants to see your scenic photos while you get your breath of fresh air.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!