Special Weather STATEMENT in effect for:
Police: Chase suspect arrested in GreenwichPosted: Updated:
Police say a Bronx woman was arrested after a highway chase ended in Greenwich Tuesday afternoon.
They say Josephine Aliberti took off as troopers were trying to pull her over on I-95 in Stamford.
Aliberti exited and re-entered I-95 several times before officers were able to bring her to a stop on Steamboat Road.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Gov. Ned Lamont said Sunday that there are an additional 399 cases of coronavirus in Connecticut, bringing the statewide total to 5,675.
- Home testing for the new coronavirus may sound like a good idea, but U.S. regulators say it’s still too risky.
- The coronavirus is taking away many events, but one girl’s birthday was saved thanks to a group in Monroe.
- Queen Elizabeth II offered support to a country locked down in the coronavirus pandemic, promising the nation that it would rise to the challenge and overcome the outbreak.
- A tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement issued Sunday by the Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo.A tiger at the Bronx Zoo has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement issued Sunday by the Wildlife Conservation Society's Bronx Zoo.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.