Special Weather STATEMENT in effect for:
Indonesia says survivors unlikely from Lion Air plane crashPosted: Updated:
Members of a rescue team collect personal items and wreckage at the port in Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta, on October 29, 2018, after they were recovered from the sea where Lion Air flight JT 610 crashed off the north coast earlier in the day. - A brand ne
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Gov. Ned Lamont said Sunday that there are an additional 399 cases of coronavirus in Connecticut, bringing the statewide total to 5,675.
- Home testing for the new coronavirus may sound like a good idea, but U.S. regulators say it’s still too risky.
Bridgeport woman calls on prison officials to release her children's father early due to the COVID-19 outbreakA Bridgeport woman is calling on state prison officials to release her children's father early during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The coronavirus is taking away many events, but one girl’s birthday was saved thanks to a group in Monroe.
- Queen Elizabeth II offered support to a country locked down in the coronavirus pandemic, promising the nation that it would rise to the challenge and overcome the outbreak.
- The 1,000-bed hospital ship will help ease the burden on local hospitals amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Whatever the reason is, News 12 wants to see photos of what you're doing to keep busy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- There are no rainbows without rain, right? Well, one might say it's been pouring lately. But a strong and growing group on Long Island is spreading color and positivity with a rainbow movement.
- As people work from home and avoid large gatherings, areas that are normally packed with people have suddenly become nearly vacant.