Bridgeport Rescue Mission asks neighbors to donate turkeys for Great Thanksgiving ProjectPosted: Updated:
The Bridgeport Rescue Mission is calling on volunteers to help with their annual Turkey Drive on Sunday.
The 11th annual Great Thanksgiving Project will take place tomorrow and the main items on the menu will be turkeys.
Organizations are partnering up to ask the public to drop off frozen turkeys at the Norden Club at 4 Seabright Avenue.
They are also asking for non-perishable food and coats to help people get through the winter.
Those who want to drop off food or clothing can stop by between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- This week's Super Pink Moon is the biggest full moon of 2020. Did you see it? Share your photos with us.
- In these trying times, we can all use a breath of fresh air every once in a while. News 12 wants to see your scenic photos while you get your breath of fresh air.
- These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.These photos capture scenes around the world as countries cope with the outbreak.
- From doctors and nurses to firefighters and police officers. From grocery store workers to news media and beyond. There are many who work hard to keep things running, keep us informed and keep us safe.
- Celebrating Easter or Passover is a little different this year. So, we want to see how you are celebrating. News 12 wants to see all of your photos, including throwbacks!