Poll: National Trivia DayPosted: Updated:
Today is National Trivia Day. In ancient times, the term "trivia" was appropriated to mean something very new. Did you know that trivia is plural for the word trivium?
- A teenager is dead after her Jet Ski collided with a boat in Baldwin Harbor Sunday morning.A teenager is dead after her Jet Ski collided with a boat in Baldwin Harbor Sunday morning.
- Police say a Smithtown man who worked as a teacher and coach in Kings Park was killed Sunday in a hit-and-run crash.
- A Nassau County police officer was airlifted to the hospital following a serious crash in Oyster Bay Monday.
- The New York state education commissioner unexpectedly announced she is retiring.The New York state education commissioner unexpectedly announced she is retiring.
- The Elwood community is coming together to help the family of the teen who lost his battle with epilepsy.
- Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.Performers at the Great South Bay Music Festival in Patchogue July 18 - July 21.
- Fans flocked to see G Love., moe. and Blues Traveler Thursday.Fans flocked to see G Love., moe. and Blues Traveler Thursday.
- Are you heading to the USA women's soccer team's World Cup victory parade in New York City today? We want to see your photos!
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Our Best Friends Animal Rescue Inc. They brought five puppies!
- Journey tribute band Voyage performed at a sold-out Paramount in Huntington on Saturday, June 8, 2019.