Man displaced after Norwalk condo firePosted: Updated:
A chimney fire at a condo in Norwalk displaced a man, officials say.
The fire broke out Wednesday at the Rowayton Woods Condominiums, off Highland Avenue, at 4:20pm.
Fire officials say the fire began in the chimney and made its way to the roof of the unit.
The fire was extinguished before spreading to a neighboring unit.
Officials say the condo owner was using his fire place at the time of the fire.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police say a pregnant Bridgeport woman suffered a miscarriage after being assaulted by another woman.
- A Bethel man is charged with stealing and sending illicit photographs of several woman, and with possession of child pornography.
- Bernie Sanders scored a resounding victory in Nevada’s presidential caucuses on Saturday, cementing his status as the Democrats' national front-runner.
- The incident took place at Park Avenue and Olive Street. Police say none of the injuries were life-threatening.
- An investigation has revealed multiple credible allegations of sexual and physical abuse by former faculty and staff spanning decades at a school for deaf children in Connecticut.
- Send us photos of all of the pets you love!Send us photos of all of the pets you love!
- Baseball season is right around the corner, and the Mets have reported to their spring training facility. Take a look at some of the sights from Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- The Yankees have a World Series title on their mind in 2020, but it all begins with spring training. Take a look at some of the sights from Tampa, Florida.
- The NASCAR Daytona 500 auto race took place at Daytona International Speedway Feb. 17, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!