Family of missing Bridgeport teen fears for her safetyPosted: Updated:
The family members of a missing Bridgeport teenager say they fear for her safety.
Police say Stephanie Casiano walked out of Harding High School around 8:30 a.m. Friday with a teenage boy.
Her friends say she told them she was going to a convenience shop nearby and never came back.
The 16-year-old was supposed to go on a field trip that day.
"The day before she was fine, we were watching TV, everything was good,” says her sister, Arielys Casiano.
Her family says she has never run away before.
Casiano was last seen wearing a pink shirt, pink pants and black boots. She is 5-feet, 2-inches, 160 lbs and has dyed, dark blue hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call Bridgeport police at (203) 581-5293.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police say a pregnant Bridgeport woman suffered a miscarriage after being assaulted by another woman.
- A Bethel man is charged with stealing and sending illicit photographs of several woman, and with possession of child pornography.
- Bernie Sanders scored a resounding victory in Nevada’s presidential caucuses on Saturday, cementing his status as the Democrats' national front-runner.
- The incident took place at Park Avenue and Olive Street. Police say none of the injuries were life-threatening.
- An investigation has revealed multiple credible allegations of sexual and physical abuse by former faculty and staff spanning decades at a school for deaf children in Connecticut.
- Send us photos of all of the pets you love!Send us photos of all of the pets you love!
- Baseball season is right around the corner, and the Mets have reported to their spring training facility. Take a look at some of the sights from Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- The Yankees have a World Series title on their mind in 2020, but it all begins with spring training. Take a look at some of the sights from Tampa, Florida.
- The NASCAR Daytona 500 auto race took place at Daytona International Speedway Feb. 17, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!