Officials: Fire breaks out in Bridgeport buildingPosted: Updated:
Crews in Bridgeport responded to a fire at a building Saturday afternoon.
The fire broke out at Adams Associates Stratford Avenue around 4 p.m. When firefighters arrived, they found smoke coming from the back of the building.
Officials say the fire didn't spread to anywhere else in the building. No injuries were reported.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Capt. Anthony Duff, of the New Haven Police Department, was discharged from the hospital Thursday, just over a week after being shot several times.
- Religious leaders in Bridgeport gathered to show support for the police chief who has come under fire after recent incidents involving department officers.
- A cellphone video shows a man dangling from a window as a two-alarm fire burned inside at a multifamily home in Bridgeport.
- A Norwalk company is making sure students in the area are heading back to school next month with the proper school supplies.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.