Fairfield University's Clam Jam gets underway this weekendPosted: Updated:
Fairfield University and its students are working with police to make sure this year's annual beach party known as Clam Jam avoids any problems that have spoiled the fun in the past.
Connecticut Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A Stamford man accused of firing shots into a crowded park Wednesday was charged with 50 counts of reckless endangerment and 22 counts of risk of injury.
- The George Washington Bridge has reopened after a suspicious package was cleared by the NYPD.The George Washington Bridge has reopened after a suspicious package was cleared by the NYPD.
- A Norwalk company is making sure students in the area are heading back to school next month with the proper school supplies.
- Capt. Anthony Duff, of the New Haven Police Department, was discharged from the hospital Thursday, just over a week after being shot several times.
- Religious leaders in Bridgeport gathered to show support for the police chief who has come under fire after recent incidents involving department officers.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.
Looking for some excitement this summer? Check out some of these thrilling and extreme roller coasters, all located in the tri-state area.