Officials: Yacht caught fire after grill went up in flames in NorwalkPosted: Updated:
A cellphone video shows a yacht fire in Norwalk that started because of a grill fire, officials say.
The boat caught fire Wednesday night near Sunset Grill.
The video was taken by a bystander.
The fire department says a propane grill at the back of the 80-foot boat caught fire, sending thick smoke billowing into the air.
A police officer dining at the Sunset Grill saw the flames and helped evacuate the vessel.
No one was hurt.